1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.
3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. u.
4. Welcome to China.
5. We really wish you ll have a pleasant stay here.
6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
2. It’s an honor to meet.
3. Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
4. How do I pronounce your name?
5. How do I address you?
6. It’s going to be the pride of our company.
7. What line of business are you in?
8. Keep in touch.
9. Thank you for coming.
10. Don’t mention it.
11. Excuse me for interrupting you.
12. I’m sorry to disturb you.
13. Excuse me a moment.
14. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
1. What about the price?
2. What do you think of the payment terms
3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
4. What about having a look at sample first?
5. What about placing a trial order?
6. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
7. You can rest assured.
8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
9. This new product is to the taste of European market.
10. I think it will also find a good market in your market.
11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
13. Reliability is our strong point.
14. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
15. To a certain extent，our price depends on how large your order is.
16. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
17. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
18. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
19. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?
2. How do I address you?
3. My name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.
4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?
5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
6. Do you need to get back your baggage?
7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?