1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.
2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.
3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.
4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.
6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.
7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.
8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?
11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?
12. I m sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
13. I m sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you travel to China on business often?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. What is surprising to your about China?
6. The weather is really nice.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. What line of business are you in?
9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?
10. No wonder you re so experienced.
11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
12. Good. That s just what we want to hear.
1. Could you say that again, please?
2. Could you repeat that, please?
3. Could you write that down?
4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
5. You mean…is that right?
6. Do you mean..?
7. Excuse me for interrupting you.
1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?
2. Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back.
3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.
4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?
5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.
6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.
7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?
8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back
9. Excuse me a moment.