1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!
2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.
3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.
4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.
6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!
1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.
2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.
3. Can we make it a little later?
4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.
5. Would you please tell me when you are free?
6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.
7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.
8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time?
9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.
10. OK, I will be here, then.
11. We ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue?
4. We really need more specific information about your technology.
5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular.
6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.
1. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.
2. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
3. That is just under our line of business.
4. What about having a look at sample first?
5. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products.
6. The product will find a ready market there.
7. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
8. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
9. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.
10. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”.
11. Convenience-store chains are doing well.
12. We can have anther tale if anything interests you.
13. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market
14. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.
15. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
16. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.
17. I wish you a success in your business transaction.
18. You will surely find something interesting.
19. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end?
20. Our product is the best seller.
21. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?
22. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris.
23. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
24. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products.
25. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight.
26. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
27. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible.
28. This product is patented.
29. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.
30. This design has got a real China flavor.
31. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function.
32. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet.
33. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.